Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G’day from Australia

LRT Caleb ยท 2022-09-05 05:25

G'day everyone, I'm Caleb. I have been lurking the HEF for a long time prior to signing up. I am a self employed diesel mechanic and run a mobile field service for farmers in the South West end of Victoria, mainly specialising in pre harvest season maintenance and breakdown repairs on grain augers, tractors and farm trucks. I run a 1993 Land Rover Defender 'ute' for my field service work and have recently purchased a 1986 International 1850D 4x4 truck to set up.

Replies5
  1. #1mg23612022-09-05 05:54

    Welcome to HEF LRT Caleb !

  2. #2Steve Frazier2022-09-05 20:32

    Welcome to HEF! Thanks for joining us!

  3. #3Bumpsteer2022-09-05 21:43

    Welcome Caleb! Neat looking ute. Ed

  4. #4aighead2022-09-26 12:41

    Yeah man, sweet work truck!

  5. #5Nige2022-09-27 17:26

    G'Day & welcome. You're the only person I I've seen on HEF apart from @tctractors that runs a Land Rover as a work truck.