Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G’Day from Australia Case 1150D

aussie dozer ยท 2021-11-14 04:53

Hi Guys, thanks for accepting the invite. Actually joined on behalf of a good friend who is not computer literate but has been in the heavy machinery game for over 35 years! He has just bought a circa 1976 Case 1150D. Trying to find a few parts for him in the US as his normal contacts here in Oz can't help so it would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction. After things like brake master cycliner, muffler, seals etc. I hope to see this machine in the next week or so and will post up some pics. From he has told me so far it only has approx 5000 hrs and all gauges etc work perfect.

Replies11
  1. #1mg23612021-11-14 05:38

    Welcome to HEF aussie dozer ! Lot's of good Case guys here so you will be in good hands.

  2. #2Tones2021-11-14 06:18

    Welcome. Seal Innovations would be a good starting point. Lots of seals are compatible with different machines. If the seal can be removed intact it may have a part number on it or take it in to a nearby clutch and brake shop. I got brake seals a 34 year old tractor like that and they were the same as a XA Falcon.

  3. #3Tinkerer2021-11-14 07:45

    Welcome to HEF aussie dozer !

  4. #4Volvomad2021-11-15 03:35

    The parts book for the 1150b had seal, o ring and bolt dimensions in it as far as I can remember. Have ye got a parts book ?

  5. #5Tinkerer2021-11-15 12:22

    Here is the parts book---> https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/c...actor/cn/07CA6496-EFBE-E111-9FCE-005056875BD6 You may need to use a VPN and set your location to anywhere in the US to be able to use Google or any other search engine for locating parts here.

  6. #6alrman2021-11-15 14:52

    Welcome to HEF @aussie dozer An 1150D was made in late 80's & did not use brake master cylinders. In 1976 you have a D1150 which is one of the first 1150's made with a 'D'iesel engine fitted to it. A serial number will be required to get the correct parts book page on the CNH parts catalogue.

  7. #7aussie dozer2021-11-17 05:13

    Hi All, thanks so much for all the info so far, very helpful. I believe it is a D1150 as it is a 76/77 model. I have had no luck with a few parts places in the USA so I have reached out to a local place here in Sydney to see if they can help.

  8. #8Tones2021-11-17 14:59

    There is an outfit in the South Burnett Qld who maybe able to help. Phil Hunt at Tamworth is another

  9. #9aussie dozer2021-11-18 04:48

    Hi Guys would anyone have the part number for the Case D1150 Brake Master Cylinder? I tried searching the Case site that Tinkerer provided above but coming up empty on the D1150 and serial number. I am trying to purchase a service manual / part book but that might take a few weeks while it is posted. Appreciate all the help so far. I did locate a muffler today so we are making progress.

  10. #10Tinkerer2021-11-20 07:28

    I have the service manual. Send me your email address in a Private Message and I will send a link to my Google Drive and you can then download it.

  11. #11funwithfuel2021-11-22 18:17

    Welcome, as you can see, great folks with lots of info.