Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Galion T-500C wiring diagram schematic

Bearhead ยท 2021-04-07 16:59

Im troubleshooting various circuits on my 500c, will be way quicker with a schematic. Anyone have a link, I can buy a shop manual online for $73 but only need the schematic, so would be expensive to buy for that. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1repowerguy2021-04-07 19:03

    What seems to be the trouble? These were pretty basic as far as electrical goes. I mostly made a new harness on a T500 at a former job. It was really faster making a new one than messing around with a beat up 40yo harness.

  2. #2cuttin edge2021-04-08 05:54

    $73.00 is a pretty cheap investment for a machine you own. Would be worth it to buy for future problems.

  3. #3Bearhead2021-04-08 07:28

    there a l bunch of wires coming off oil pressure switch and would be quicker referring to a schematic, Im not a dyed in the wool sparkie so I have to be methodical and trace/ring it out, and it takes a while.

  4. #4Bearhead2021-04-08 07:28

    I have the shop manual, but it doesnt cover the electrical side