Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

GALION t500m

skjj ยท 2018-07-14 07:48

Hello, Our ranch has a gallon t500m. Under the operators seat, in the cab , there is a wheel valve handle I assume has something to do with the flow to the steering system, when you step on a knob, that is under a cover you push back with your foot. Does anybody know how the valve handle and its adjustment was intended to be used?? Thanks!!!

Replies2
  1. #1repowerguy2018-07-14 16:40

    If I'm following you right, the valve is to the de-clutch control and the button under the cover pulls the pin for the blade side swing.

  2. #2skjj2018-07-15 08:21

    Thanks. I have a parts cataog for this machine, but I haven't found a service or operators manual for it, so I wasn't sure exactly what it was for. The people who were here before, had removed the swing blade hyd. Motor, and just put a large pin in it's place, and hooked the hydraulic lines together. I have operated a couple of cat graders some in the past, and one champion just a little, but This is my first time at operating or dealing with any of the gallons.