Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gallery

Monrad ยท 2009-07-06 17:40

Thought i would share a few piccies of work here in new zealand

Replies10
  1. #1special tool2009-07-06 17:44

    You build all that road with that shovel? Nice job, bro.

  2. #2Monrad2009-07-06 17:45

    more

  3. #3Antho2009-07-06 20:11

    Nice shots! Thanks for sharing!! What's your excavator? Zaxis 160LC?

  4. #4DigDug2009-07-06 21:19

    NIce job. Its nice to see someone take pride in there work.

  5. #5Monrad2009-07-06 22:57

    I love leaving work that looks a million dollars, great for advertising and makes me feel like ive achieved what I wanted to. Diggers a ZX120

  6. #6Monrad2009-07-07 02:23

    more

  7. #7ZAXIS2009-07-07 18:08

    That's some neat work Monrad. I agree with DigDug--you can see the pride in your work. Good pictures too.

  8. #8plantman.uk2009-11-07 16:10

    nice work mate...

  9. #9drrick2009-11-09 14:10

    beautiful countryside also.

  10. #10HLNTOIZ2009-11-09 17:43

    Is that a 60" bucket? Nice work. Can really tell you have some grading skills!