I and 2 other guy's bought this roller. It will move 1 way but not the other way. It has 1 stick both ways. We would like to repair it, but don't know much about it. It has 2 smooth drums with water and I'll have to get back on the motor. Any ideas, would be appr.
Pics would be nice, the Galions that I have dealt with in the past either had Rockford twin disc clutches, or Funk reverse-o-matic. either are fairly easy to work on, but not sure of any product support left for either?
gallion 3-ton roller Thanks for the info; I'll get pictures taken and sent as soon as I can. As far as the moter, it has a wisconson in it. Don't know if that helps or not.
with a wisconsin it is most likely a twin disc clutch. There is some product still out there for them. it could be as simple as adjusting the friction rings or as bad as having to replace the rings and discs.