Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gday Guys Aussie Here

Aussie Broker ยท 2009-08-25 08:19

Hi Guys, Have enjoyed your forum to date, plenty of interesting reading. Thought I should drop in here and introduce myself. I might be some of your worst nightmares, but I am yes you guessed it a Sales guy. I have been involved within the Construction / Agricurtural Industry here in Australia for the past 15 years, and have sold a wide variety of products to mane a few Bobcat, Ingersoll Rand, New Holland, Manitou, Lebrero, Hydromek, JCB and countless secondhand machines from most of the big name suppliers. Currently I have a new interest of mine and possible new business venture, as a Construction Equipment Broker. I have had some recent thoughts on this brokering idea for a while. Consulting for new and used equipment purchases, along with rental equipment. Would be interested in your thoughts on the idea and any feedback. Anyway that's enough of me rambling on.. Look forward to reading up on your forum and will help out here possible. Cheers:drinkup:drinkup .

Replies2
  1. #1AussieChris2009-08-25 18:19

    Welcome to the forum Aussie Broker. Plenty of Aussies on this site. Chris Brisbane Australia.

  2. #2Hendrik2009-08-25 19:26

    A necessary evil I suppose, anyway a good broker can take a lot of the hassle out of buying S/H gear. Long as you're honest you'll do alright. I guess a good website to list the machines on your books is the go.