Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl 4615

CEM ยท 2009-03-23 22:44

I have a 4615. It has a knob in front of the accelerator on the floor. It can be set with your hand. Does anyone know what this knob adjusts.

Replies2
  1. #1bill onthehill2009-03-24 08:58

    I checked my manuals and they don't show anything by the foot throttle. mine is a 2005. they do show a knob similar to that to switch to hy-flo hydraulics but it is back by the right side t-bar lever. could be a manual throttle stop. do you have the quik attach system? my aux hydraulic is a foot operated rocker up in the left front near your toes.

  2. #2CEM2009-03-24 21:06

    Mine has a ball valve lever above the foot controls to switch to high flow. I have Gehl specific quick attach. My aux hydraulics is also foot operated. Thanks for your response.