Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl 5625 dx info?

mdurbahn ยท 2011-11-28 17:52

Hi, I am looking for info on the Gehl 5625 dx. The only thing I know about it is what I could find at the everything attachments website. Anyone have a pdf shop manual for it or comments on these machines? Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1mdurbahn2011-11-28 23:27

    I found a parts manual online but still looking for the operating or service manual. I just purchased this (year 97, hrs 2400) and want to go through all the general maintenance. Is there a good place online to order filters and other wear items? Any list of things that should be checked, adjusted, or replaced for buying a used loader? Thanks! Matt

  2. #2sws6702011-12-30 21:39

    help! I have a 5625sx Gehl I have not been able to identifly what make of motor it has in it. The injection pump is marked diesel kiki- licensed by bosch any ideas?

  3. #3mdurbahn2011-12-31 09:38

    Get the serial number and ask the dealer. Mine is a Perkins.