I have had this Gehl CTL 60 for a couple years now. It has 4000 hours now. Recently I have noticed that when my 4 and 1 bucket is attached too the AUX it wants to slam shut over time it causes my quick connection to leak constantly. When I have the auger or trencher hooked up I don't see the same issue. I have had issues with connecting the top AUX since I had it and that is the one leaking. It has always been difficult to connect unless it has been sitting for a while. I have changed the quick connect several times and it will end up leaking months later. I normally use the joy stick buttons to operate the AUX, I do know that my foot petal has some issues and needs to be cleaned out. It seems to get stuck due to the dirt and grim that works its way into the plungers. Any thoughts or Ideas of why it can not be feathered or operated a little more smoothly.
Does the engine load down at all when you lower the safety bar? Have run into plenty of issues with those aux foot pedals sticking on due to dirt and debris.
No only if the foot petal has been pushed down and the plunger is stuck. I don't think the hydraulics are running. I can finesse the open bucket "b" button, not the "a" button it is too abrudt and slamsharder than it should then over time blows out the O ring in the quick connect. I have thought about reverse the hoses to see if that will make it and easier "close". However I wonder why the top Aux always has pressure on it unless it had been sitting for several hours. I have working the buttons like the manual says but the top on always has two much pressure.
Sounds like your pedal isn't fully returning to neutral. Fix your pedal, or cap off the lines to it. That explains partially explains why one coupling always has head on it.