Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl V330 hydraulic filter restriction

kevman6 ยท 2021-06-08 11:57

I have a Gehl v330 with the filter restriction alarm going off a few days after changing the filter. I bought a second hyd filter also from the dealer and changed all the hyd fluid with AW46 oil which I got from tractor supply at the dealers direction. I would normally use only dealer oil, but they said its what they would sell me, so get it there. This did not clear the warning alarm. Everything functions as normal, but I have the light and warning sound. Oil drained was clean, Nothing in the filter. Any suggestions? Is there a pressure test point somewhere? Or does a code need to be cleared? Any Suggestions are greatly appreciated. GHL0V330J00131078 Thanks Mike

Replies5
  1. #1kevman62021-06-11 08:06

    Still no help from Gehl dealers. Any ideas would surely be helpful Cleaned the vent on top of filter housing, didn't help. Thanks in advance

  2. #2kevman62021-06-16 08:21

    There's probably not a lot of Gehl techs on here, but if you are one and have any help to this problem, your input would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to burn up the hydraulics. If there are any screens that could be restricting the pressure, or anything else I might check, please share your knowledge. Gehl dealers are not a help like a Cat dealer would be. Thanks in Advance Mike

  3. #3kevman62021-06-16 13:08

    No worry, finally found the sensor. Was actually a hyd temp sensor warning going off, even before you start the motor. Needs a new sensor I was finally able to find it

  4. #4Vetech632021-06-16 17:59

    Sorry buddy, I just now saw this

  5. #5kevman62021-06-24 10:08

    Changed the sensor. All is good