Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gehl V700 Conversion from Hand and Foot Controls to Pilot or H Pattern

DSteg ยท 2025-10-10 14:06

Hi, I bought a Gehl V700 without knowing hit had "Bobcat" style Hand and Foot Controls. Does any one know if Gehl offers a kit to convert it to either Pilot or H controls? (or ideally selectable between Pilot and H) FYI - It does appear that the controls are E over H, however the hand controls only go forward and back so would need new controls.

Replies3
  1. #1KSSS2025-10-11 10:16

    I think your referring to pilot controls as ISO pattern. Pilot controls means the use of straight hyd to control the movement (they can be ISO or H pattern). I know nothing about Gehl, I am not sure if their hand/foot controls are manual controls with an option for EH in hand controls as Case/NH do or if they are EH as well. This may not be cheap or an easy fix. You would likely be best to speak to a Gehl dealer about how this would work.

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-10-11 21:59

    Some skid steers could be had with hand foot controls or all hand controls. I think there were even some that had both. If hand controls weren't a factory option or dealer installed option I think it would be pretty tricky to convert. I agree with talking to the Gehl dealer.

  3. #3DSteg2025-10-12 23:19

    Thanks!!! FYI - Correction on the model, it is a V400