Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie 2668 scissor upper controller board connector IDs

davo727 ยท 2022-02-14 15:33

Hello, Im trying to put the plat controller back together ( bought as as auction fixer upper and it was apart and wires pulled out) and cant find the diagram on genie site that shows which little connectors plug into which of the 4 little 4 pin sockets on the circuit board. 3 are for switches on the front lower side of the box for enable, high speed low speed etc. It has one 5 pin socket that fits the harness from the base. It is a gas unit no outriggers 2003 , sn 42280 ish. I got 2 new switches from tms and got new pins and connectors from digikey for the others. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1davo7272022-02-16 09:59

    I got a call back from : Great Lake Access 1935 Century Ave. SW Grand Rapids, MI 49503 And they emailed me exactly what I needed so I figured I would add the diagram to this thread. I will update this post in a few days after I have a chance to work on this.