Hello Picked up this unit about a year ago and cleaned up, removed and painted as well as having 2 cylinders rebuilt. Unit worked find and it sat outside (covered) and batteries charged regularly. Brought up to driveway to cut tree limbs and turned on. I had no light on front panel for D5 (Left Rear Outrigger). located the two interlock switches (41855GT) at front of outrigger and removed top bolts and pushed both by hand several times and got light to D5 but "Blinking". Removed and cleaned switches and put back together. Still Blinking. So ordered two new switches and install. Still Blinking no matter how I balance the leg to Level sensor. Found diagrams and info here (Thx Folks) and studied. Found that Plug J8 is for Left Outrigger and unplugged. Clean in there and looks like good pin connections to: L14 - Left Rear Lamp - Pins 22/18 Sw15 - Left Rear Sw 1 N.O - Pins 21/16 Sw15A - Left Rear Se 2 N.O. - Pins 24/20. I don't know where to get from here!! Note: This unit has the 3 Green Boards which don't appear to have any connection breaks or burn. Thanks for any help I can get!! Dan Fellows
Installed new switches on the one Outrigger. Three legs still show solid green light and still the one leg shows blinking. I have checked the Leveler and see no voltage going to it. Should there be 24V going to the leveler? That's what I see from diagrams. Does anyone reply to these post?