I have a 1999 Genie GS-2646 serial#33596 We were just using and we tried to move it and nothing but beeping and yellow flashing light. I thought it was the relay by the pump because one of the prongs was twisted and bent, so I replaced that and still nothing. I have done as much research as I can find, and things point to the motor controller. I don't know how to check that part to be sure if that is what is wrong before spending the money. The battery charger went out about 2 weeks ago and we have been manually charging with regular charger and replaced the batteries ( 24v system) I don't know if that has anything to do with what is going on, but I can't find the compositor to fix the charger! When it rains it pours, the lift has some battle scares but defiantly not worth sending to pasture yet. That being said, I have to get this thing going. Can anyone help with some trouble shooting tips and where to get the correct parts from that aren't out to scalp you? Thank you in advance
Down on the door opposite the batteries there is a clear window with red numbers. What numbers do you see?
Sorry, I just figured out how to get back message board. The red display showed 47 when this first started, so I started making sure everything was connect tight, disconnected batteries and it went to -- and it has not changed.