I have a Genie GS 2668 RT, 2002 it is giving a 02 fault code. We have had the platform control box rebuilt by hendley electronics, and purchased a new ECU from them as well. We got the parts installed and now get an 02 fault code. We have checked/tested all wiring going to the platform control panel and the harness to the ECU. We talked to Henley, genie, and a local dealership service technician. The local tech said the panel needs programed. I have read the service manual cover to cover many times and tried all the "programing" ways listed and cannot get past the 02 fault code. I set the DIP switches, and am at a loss as what to do next. Please help...
02 is a communication error. Most of the time I find it at the connector where platform box plugs in. I have had some of the cables have wires crossed at the platform connector. These were new cables. ( the curly cord). Did you update to the gen 5 box?
It is new curly wire from platform control. Hendley rebuilt everything inside box. It is still the gen 2 I think.