I bought a Genie GS-3369 RT a couple years ago to help me with a Barndominium build. I specifically wanted a rough terrain unit with leveling outriggers as I knew I'd be working around the perimeter of the building on uneven ground. The lift will not auto level unless it starts on pretty level ground to start with, which seems to defeat the purpose of the outriggers... The rear outriggers when using the auto level clearly have more stroke than they are utilizing, they won't stroke far enough to level the unit fore/aft, the ass end is always lower when I check the machine with a level. I am having to manually jack the rear up and add cribbing to get the machine level fore/aft. Once I do this, I can start the machine back up and get no level sensor code, and can raise the lift. So, the level sensor is working, it's just that when auto leveling, the rear outriggers are not stroking high enough. I have buttons with a light for each outrigger on the jotystick control pannel, but I cannot individually actuate each outrigger. The user manual only describes auto leveling and does not mention manual independent outrigger activation, which is odd because the control panel has pressable buttons for each outrigger that do nothing...
Been a while since I've worked on one, but I do remember having to pull the covers off of the outriggers and test the limit switches on each cylinder. If one is out of adjustment or failed, it messes up the whole leveling system. Post up your machine serial, can get better help if folks know which service manual to look through.
I read the service manual and I only see switches for the up position of the outriggers, which all seem to be working. I'll grab the S/N nxt chance I get.
I have an old rough terrian Haulette diesel. I just unhooked the level buzzer and use it. As long as you don't lift on a side hill its very stabile, I use to do a lot of grain bin work and most are sloped up to the bin. I would just drive straight at the bin, shoot up, push my basket out to the eve and fix whatever.
This unit will raise about 6" and then stop with a with bunch of beeping if the machine level sensor is not showing level within the prescribed parameters. Pretty sure if I unplugged the level sensor the lift would never raise.
I see. Ya mine just would beep like mad but still go up, and even when you shut it off while up and a tiny bit off level it would still beep. Yours must have more safety's on it.