Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie GS3268

Snype32 ยท 2016-06-28 19:39

Hello... I'm new to the forums and am hoping someone here is familiar with Genie lifts. I am working on a gas powered 4x4 lift. Two of the wheels are not driving. I have checked the main pump, some of the solenoid valves, electrical all seems good, have had the drive motors apart...seem ok. Have done the pressure tests on the two test ports one is fine the other is low, but can't figure out why. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Replies4
  1. #1excavator2016-06-28 23:35

    Are the two that work kitty corner from each other? Check your drive solenoids, maybe switch them around and see if the problem follows.

  2. #2Snype322016-06-29 01:16

    Yes the two that work are kitty corner to each other. By drive solenoids do you mean the ones that have the two solenoids each?

  3. #3excavator2016-06-29 20:15

    It's been quite awhile since I've worked on one so I'll have to spend some time in the manual to know for sure. Do you have a serial number, seems to me there where quite a few serial number breaks. If you don't have a service manual go to www.gogenielift.com and you can down load one for free.

  4. #4Snype322016-06-29 23:01

    the model is gs-3268 and the serial is: gs6805-43903