Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie lift 45-25

Greydoor · 2023-06-05 15:37

Lift will not drive forward or backward. Wheels turn and all lift controls are operating only drive wheels won’t operate. Any suggestions?

Replies6
  1. #1RPD2023-10-10 08:34

    I have a s60 doing the same spent 3 hours on hold with genie tech support for them to hang up on me. I think it is a issue with pilot pressure to drive pump.

  2. #2BAY ONE-SEVEN2023-10-10 08:57

    Can you provide more information? Has this issue been ongoing or is it a recent occurrence?

  3. #3RPD2023-10-10 09:00

    The one I am working on is older, but not a common issue that I know of.

  4. #4RPD2023-10-10 09:01

    Have you followed the troubleshooting in the manual? You can download it free on genie website.

  5. #5BAY ONE-SEVEN2023-10-10 09:11

    Dumb question... Are the torque Hubs engaged?

  6. #6RPD2023-10-10 09:36

    Should be unless you flipped the caps