Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie S-60 slow turntable rotate from the basket

pigfarmer1982 ยท 2024-09-06 10:04

Have a 1997 genie s-60 that I have had for a year and can't figure out why it turns so slow from the platform controls and once you release the handle it will continue to rotate for 2-3 seconds. Turn slow both ways but is excessively slow going one direction. Sometimes if using up or down function in conjunction with rotating it will rotate the wrong direction. If you run the controls from the ground controls they seem to all operate normally and at an acceptable speed and stops rotation as soon as function is released. My assumption is the dual axis control needs replaced but not for certain if that is correct or not. I did have to replace one wiring harness when I got it cause a couple functions weren't working at all on the platform. Being it works and hasn't quit in a years time I don't think it is a harness issue. Anyone else experienced this and have an idea how to trouble shoot better.

Replies0

No replies yet.