Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie TMZ 50/30 0000 error code!

11487Ken · 2016-06-14 10:32

I have a Genie Lift TMZ 50/30 with the blue control boards. Had problems with boom not moving and solved it out using the error codes and the help of this forum, big thanks! Replaced the basket and the ground control pads with new ones and it worked fine for a while. Now I get the 0000 code which I believe is “pre-existing input error” or such which I also found on this forum. When the ground control pad is unplugged the lift will work fine from the basket control. I tested the lower control pad for shorted buttons but found no problem. Is there diagnostic software to do a better test? All buttons were not quite zero ohms, what is the threshold for testing? Thanks for any help. Ken

Replies0

No replies yet.