Have a 2003 TMZ 50 that bought and have had both the connection board and CPU boards repaired and when installed on the ground control I have 27 fault codes. All open coil faults starting at 0021 all the way through 0093. The repair manual says board problem or wiring. Manual doesn’t state which board? Everything works from the platform control and all the drive coils operate. Model # T5003-175 Thanks PearTree
Anyone have any idea on my problem? Open coil faults. Thanks
Perhaps a wiring issue. That's what I'd start looking at.
Can get everything to run from the platform so I don’t think and of the coils are bad. Checked out the ground to the connection board and the CPU and have a good ground connection. Both boards have been repaired. I have the wiring diagram and have traced out all the coils and checked the diodes and they all test OK. Thanks