I just purchased a 2005 tz34/22dc out of a field for personal use. New batteries and all seemed fine. Got it home and started tinkering with it, and I noticed EITHER platform or ground control, when you hit the down enable button, the motor comes on without any other buttons being pushed. I acts like it's struggling to do functions in 'down' mode. Up enable, relay clicks, it all works good and fast. Ideas on where to start looking? Thanks!
I have a 2005 TZ 34/20 and it has similar issue. When you hit the down button, the motor comes on before you hit the function button. When raising, motor does not come on until you hit the boom function button you are wanting to use (primary, secondary, outrigger, etc), and works okay. In a down function, the motor seems to be running at a slower RPM, and when lowering the outriggers, it cuts out altogether sometimes. I have to re-hit the yellow down and motor re-starts and finally works. Doesn’t seem to have this condition in the other functions, only downrigger functions. Up button works OK in all functions. If anyone has any comments or suggestions as to why this is, would be appreciated. Not a big deal and it doesn’t keep me from using the lift, but it’s just not right I don’t think.