Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

GENIE z-60/34 what is exact coupler fitting for a hydraulic test meter on manifold

stanp ยท 2016-07-17 12:29

I have a Z60/34 Main boom functions move like molasses. No boom extension function. No left swing function. Drives and steers. How do you define the fitting that would take a hydraulic test gauge on the function manifold?

Replies1
  1. #1tool_king2016-07-21 00:46

    that is basic flat face com check fitting . parker number PD242 will go in to a 1/4 inch gauge that is a female quick connect and the male is a PD342 also 1/4 .so you could get two female PD242 one to put on gauge and other to put on test hose with PD342 to test while in basket .I use a number 4 hose about 50 feet when by my self .If working bigger lift I just add an other 50 foot test hose .