Good evening I have a 2003 Z45/25 21517 and I get no pressure on function block Only have 3200 on 1st side and steer is able to move at second port 0 pressure I know I'm loosing pressure somewhere.... bought machine used and I'm doing a full check up so I can put to good use. I have 3 adjust valve on the top left of the manifold that i have no Idea how to check or adjust I replace the boom hose on the steering one and it does go up and down. Every solenoid is getting voltage and operating the valve. I have taken almost every valve of and replace o ring now is time for some help really appreciated
Do you have the service manual? Available at genies website.
Yes I I do Service and parts manual. I have study all the routes where hydraulic pass by . Could not figure it out yet.
What test port did you hook your gauge to ? You flipped the steer hose with the boom raise hose to get lift ?
the first test port1 3200 psi on the test port 2 0 psi I test the pressure relief valve and when I swap them the port 1 get 1800 PSI I swap hose and yes the steer function rises the boom. did not test all function swapping hose but I can I attached a picture with port 1 red and port 2 yellow I have a idea that could be one of the valve that have adjustment on top
No need to swap alot of hoses. You already got a good idea of where your problem most likely is. What is the service manual book number your using so i can pull it up as well or your serial number.
I have attached the service manual and The picture of the serial really apreciate the help
I have a idea could be the valve ( meters flow to function ( number DD 30 ) ) since I have 0 PSI on function ( test port 2) Tomorrow I'll take some solenoids of to see if any flow on them
I have a very similar problem with my 2004 Genie z45/25 and wonder how you got on, I have just taken delivery of it and moved it around the yard, now I have nothing, it sounds like valves are clicking and the pump is running but no movement on anything. will have to get into it this weekend. Just hoping you found what your problem was so i might help me, Cheers Justin