Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie z45 aux power issues

Ky-donzi · 2024-07-30 14:58

Hi, new here, thought I would post a question that has been doggin me. I have a 2007 genie z45/25 with the duetz diesel. I’ve owned it for a year, when I first got it I had some issues with the ALC 500 so I had a new board programmed from a genie dealer for it the issue that has never been resolved it that the aux power buck up pump will work all the toggle switch features (tilt, extend, bucket swivel), but none of the joystick features (primary up-down, secondary up-down, rotate). The pump comes on but it is like the joysticks won’t energize the spools with the aux power running. any thought?

Replies1
  1. #1Ky-donzi2024-07-30 16:21

    I Can’t figure out how to edit my post, it should read: “the only issue that hasn’t been resolved is that the aux power back up pump“