Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Genie Z60/34 steer problem

AlexGor ยท 2014-05-15 08:47

Hi Everyone I am having a problem with our Z60/34 serial: 7890 The problem started with the fact that when the machine moves forward the wheels spontaneously turn left. I changed the drive-steer joystick and VALVE,SOLENOID 3 POS,4 WAY (p/n 111703). The joystick was calibrated after change, but after a short time the error 61-17 occurred (steer joystick not calibrated). I calibrated the joystick again and again. Then there is an error 61-16 (steer joystick value at 0V). Currently the following symptoms: Steer is not working. When any limit switches are active, I can activate Jib, Telescope, Platform level and Platform rotation only if I move the drive joystick forward or backward while it beeps (while the drive mode is activated). When all limit switches are inactive, Jib, Telescope, Platform level and Platform rotation are working properly. I hope very much for your help Regards

Replies3
  1. #1AlexGor2014-05-16 00:46

    I checked all the wires from the ground controls to the platform controls, they are OK. From the ground controls all the functions work properly. I suspect the top board that controls joysticks. Can these problems be caused by a malfunction of the board?

  2. #2Robertdiesel2018-01-28 07:55
  3. #3Robertdiesel2018-01-28 07:55

    Did it resolve your problem please.