Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Getting a new tractor

ericscher ยท 2016-04-03 22:04

Getting a new tractor... With that new tractor smell. :drinkup L3560 HST Grand L Here's a picture of the most important part...

Replies5
  1. #1BSM7732016-04-03 23:14

    Very nice, congratulations.

  2. #2Billrog2016-04-04 11:14

    :thumbsup very nice.

  3. #3hammertime2016-04-04 11:33

    Looks mighty comfy. enjoy!

  4. #4ericscher2016-04-04 13:07

    Thank you, thank you and thank you. Those are just stock pictures BTW... I'm going to be adding three Rear Remotes, plus the 3-point drift control and the 805 loader with a quick detach 4-way bucket.

  5. #5JNB2016-04-04 18:37

    That'll be a nice ride! I'm a bit jealous...my gravel driveway tractor has over 3200hrs on it. It lost that new tractor smell a long, long time ago. Are you setting the controls for the remotes in the stock locations? I still like a bank of valves up and back. But that's just me. Either way, you can get used to anything as long as it's functional. Enjoy!