one more way how to use your backhoe
mmm bacon
LOL!! I've gutted deer using my skid steer as a hoist.
Ha, and a new way to make use of lifting shackles. :tong Looks like ham, bacon, and BBQ is on the menu. :yup
JCB = just cut bacon
Heck, I have been doing hogs and beef that way for years. Just dig a hole and bury the gut pile when you are done.
Around here we keep the gut piles. They make excellent bait piles for yote hunting
So what time is lunch? Do i need to bring anything?
I think working in any industry that requires heavy equipment means you're almost obligated to be a hunter. For many years we had a company lease and a number of managers and superintendants hunted out there with the family. We still keep a small portion of it for the shop personnel, mostly for all the years they spent all weekend out there with a line of old beat up jeeps and junk behind the service truck getting fixed.
Hay I think we did that to the last operator that boged our D8 in the mud.....
ahhhhhhhhh what in the? Funny in a hick way.
Looks like its bacon on the menu for breakfast
Nice looking lunch. Ive used my tractor to hold up a deer a few times.
Don't you guys make any black or white puddings or sausages????
Y'all are fancy. You had to buy a new piece of equipment just to do that. Men after my own heart. Lol