Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Giant wheel loader by Tobroko

Hardline ยท 2014-10-14 13:40

Trying to do a little searching for a customer. He has a Case 021E and a JD 244J and just called and wants me to give a look over on a Giant machine that are going to be imported into the states.These machines are designed and built in Tobroco's modern factory in Oisterwijk (Holland). That is what I can find on the web on them. I guess there are a couple machines that are supposed to be here in the states soon and wants me to put my eyes on them while they are in route to there destination. Does anyone have any first hand experience with them? Are they quality built machines? Thanks JJ

Replies2
  1. #1Deeretracks2014-10-14 13:47

    LOL, the designation giant is misleading. It looks like a toy. Not much different than a Terrimite.

  2. #2gearhead822014-10-16 10:10

    They don't look that bad but had never heard of them before here. Looking at the website, it seems like they are known in Europe. My only hesitation is the service side. I'm not sure that I would trust a brand who's only dealer is in TX.