This is more a thread about Paladin customer service and my rant. I bought a used M-6 harley rake which was new around 2003 from a dealer who took it on trade from the original owner. The dealer did not touch it other than to say it may need new o-rings on the drum bearings because the chaicase oil was dripping out. No big deal I say as I used it as a bargaining chip and I dont mind going through it because I would have anyways. So going in I know I will do more then anyone else would do since I see some things I want done. Well you think doing the actual work would be harder than anything but my experiance with Paladin took the prize. I got my list together and called my dealer who does busness with the JRB/Paladin group all the time. The parts guy calls me back and says they have everything at Paladin but it would be 3-5 business days until they ship because that is their time frame to do this sort of thing. Well it took owell over a week and I pretty much lost 1 job for sure and am playing weather games on another. Even my parts guy said the other divisions are not like that. On the good side the rake is like new again and it is ready to go. Thanks Paladin for the good hustle.
You got your self a good attachment I had a m4 on a ramrod years ago and loved it
Seeing more and more of this these days, as companies lower inventory, reduce staffing, and are only interested in selling the stuff they produce, not supporting it.
Took me 3 weeks to get new barriers. Bought the unit used, and knew it needed some parts, but if I was up and running, and counting on it to make me money I would have been very upset that lack of parts had me down for 3 weeks over 2 strips of rubber.... unacceptable.