have 357b cat skid steer will go into park when it feels like it cold or hot goes again after u hit park button think its arm switch but not sure
Howdy, I'm not a skid steer dude but reading your post I don't understand what your asking. If I don't maybe the ones that you would like a response from do not either.
I didn't get it either
A few well placed commas and spaces would maybe help.
Did we go to different school's together?
I think its a 257b not 357b. Sounds like your on the right track. Door or arm rest switch can cause issues. Try finding the arm switch and you'll find a 2 pin connector close by. Unplug and jump the wires and try to see if the problem continues.
park lite comes on sorry guys this is a 257b cat skid steer. machine will go into park mode while driving it. does this at any time. today happened to notice it does it with the bucket close to the ground. machine will come out of park once button is pushed. will do this 3 or 4 times in a row then it will be good for awhile. I think its the armrest switch but I don't have any diag. for the machine any help would be muchly appreciated thanx Bob
the armswicth is a 3 wire connector and is hooked in conjunction with the seat switch. I found a wiring diag. for it . thanx Bob
Bob I just bought a 257B and am having the same issue. Did you find the problem. I am also having problems with the foot throttle sticking. Found another thread saying this is a common issue for cat. Will have to get the new upgraded foot throttle.
Lift the cab and check the ground strap at the back of the cab to the frame. Even if it's tight take it off and clean it. I've seen a few do this due to a bad ground. It will ground thru the cab hinge pins until you hit a bump.