Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good-Bad hydraulic breakers/hammer brands for mini excavator

farmboy555 ยท 2017-03-05 09:19

I'm always shopping for bargains, adding to my attachment's. I know the Pro's & Con's of buying used and at auction. Want the biggest, hardest hitting my equipment can handle. So what do you recommend price, parts, service? Bobcat S185 hi flo. Yanmar ViO 20 excavator

Replies2
  1. #1pondo2017-03-06 00:11

    I like my Tramac hammer which bobcat rebrand their's . But I have had on s185. The S185 has Lots of power/flow and strength but a mini reaches and controls hammer so much better. I would not waste time w hammer on skidsteer. But I am mainlyrics excavator operator. Now size wise/ model sc16/Hb680 is likely ideal size for your mini x, but it's tool chisel is too narrow. Sc22/Hb 880 hits a lot harder with a Lager tool diameter . Ironically , u will find used the 22/880 cheaper (, less demand as small machine cannot handle it?)

  2. #2farmboy5552017-03-08 12:32

    Thanks for the reply