What’s everyone’s opinion on these I am thinking of buying this one guy want 12k for it n it’s missing the bucket n can’t see the hour meter good under carriage and is. Tight no leaks he says it a 2000 has heat and air any insight would be great thanks
Good day The attached may be helpful most of the asian machines are assembled according to ver similar recipe, this includes some major brands. Kind regards Uffex
Firstly are you sure that's a Solar? the Solar's had orange cab's and less angular windscreen, the older DH's had the white cabs and quite an angled front screen i'm sure, if it is a Solar then the Solar machines are like a lot of the older machines, "built to last not Built to price" easy to maintain with less complex electronic involvement that said, because they weren't as popular as the bigger names at the time of first production, there isn't the availability of parts and there will be a few parts that are obsolete, ones that seem simple but can terminate a machines life. EDIT I was getting my early up to Solars III mixed with later -V machines so it is more than likely a solar
I appreciate your guys info I’m gonna go look at it tomorrow the guy is telling me if he buys a bucket for it he’s gonna post it for 20 K so I don’t know about that and truthfully not looking to run the machine hard five or six days a week just looking for something to do some side jobs here and there when they come up
From my experience on working on a Solar 130 they are a decent machine. This one has been through alot and just keeps running.