Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

good place to find used trucks?

Aliate ยท 2014-08-13 23:41

Hey trying to find a 450/550 tool truck with an underdeck compressor and was looking to see if anyone knew anywhere to look besides truck paper....

Replies6
  1. #1FSERVICE2014-08-14 00:08

    craigslist is a good place to start, check your local auction guys also..

  2. #2Aliate2014-08-14 00:14

    I'll check both, thanks, just hard to get the underdeck compressor

  3. #3tbone14712014-08-15 18:24

    A lot of utility companies use the underdeck compressors. Your best bet might be to find where they auction their stuff. We have a truck with a Cyclone compressor on it. I love that truck. It was an ex natural gas truck. Got it at auction for a steal. I know the compressor was quoted from Cyclone for over 10K. 100cfm will run just about anything you need. I think JJ kane sells alot of utility stuff so does ritchie.

  4. #4Mike L2014-08-15 21:17

    iron planet, rock and dirt

  5. #5Aliate2014-08-16 10:27

    Thanks guys ill look there too.

  6. #6armymudduck2014-09-19 12:19

    iornplanit.com