Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good quality Pallet Forks for Skid Steer ?

barnfab ยท 2020-01-29 20:42

I am looking for a source of a set of Good Quality Pallet Forks for my skid steer ( CAT 287B). I am thinking of at least 4000 lbs capacity . Can anyone recommend any good suppliers or brands ? I am in SOCAL near San Diego

Replies6
  1. #1Ed ke6bnl2020-01-29 21:21

    I purchased a 4K pallet attachment from Neat Farms https://www.neatfarms.com/cart/list?productId=569 for $329 with free shipping I had the forks already. Cost me more to drive out to all those advertising on craigslist. Tried to do a search for reviews but found view. took a chance and was shipped to me in about a week. In So. California. Others may have different opinions

  2. #2JBrady2020-01-30 16:05

    I have been very impressed with my Bradco forks. They are not cheap, something like $1500 new. I paid $500 for them used, which I though was a bargain. My Bobcat will either stall out or the rear times come off the ground, but the forks are as straight as they were from the factory.

  3. #3AllDodge2020-01-30 16:33

    With Neat Farms I'm finding $329 just gets the frame. 4K 42 inch are $619 4K 48 inch are $639 https://www.neatfarms.com/Pallet-Forks/Skid-Steer-Pallet-Forks Not a bad price

  4. #4StumpyWally2020-01-30 16:53

    I like my Bradco forks, "Signature Series". They are very rugged. Here is a pic, look at Post #37.... HeavyEquipmentForums

  5. #5barnfab2020-01-30 20:55

    Anyone used / have JBX 4000lbs forks ?

  6. #6JBrady2020-01-31 09:39

    I haven't used them, but they look like quality forks. I read through the post that stumpy linked too. He said that he found the forks so useful that they became the standard implement attached to his SS. I have found the same to be true. I have some chain on forks that I occasionally use on my other tractors with front end loaders. There is absolutely no comparison between forks on a SS and forks on a front end loader. Skid steers make fantastic forklifts because of the visibility and lifting capacities.