I'm looking for software or scan tool for Kubota tier 4. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated!
Kubota Diagmaster is the software you're looking for. There are two adapter options (Python and the one we use that escapes me at the moment). You'll need to contact Kubota or Takeuchi (Takeuchi also provides Yanmar access) to set up the license.
I use Texa. I can't say that it works on all kubota engine applications but can say for sure it works on the kubota skid steers. I do not have the kubota specific connector but am able to pin into the can high and low with an outside power source.
You have to have the right Kubota diamaster software password or it will not work .There different ones for takeuchi vs Doosan vs Atlas copco and aothers.
Good to know, thanks for that info.
True. We have Diagmaster for the little Kubota tractors. Tried to plug into a Bomag with a Kubota engine and a window popped up saying "not a supported equipment".
This is how I connect directly into the CAN on the skid steer.
I have a Bomag BW AD5 with a Kubota engine. Serial no. 101650461052. Do you happen to know where the diagnostic port is located in the machine? I cant seem to fine it anywhere.. Thanks
Each oem can have their own password . Like Bobcat has one , Hyundai is different one .
Look at the top of the engine harness . It will have dummy plug in it . The plug will have one wire coming out of it .
Thank you. I''l search again.
I will if I have a picture of it . If you can take a picture of the engine and post so I can see it . I can help you pick it out .