Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Good work guys

joe--h · 2023-04-15 01:06

You managed to get Vtech's thread locked. What's next? Joe H

Replies14
  1. #1Truck Shop2023-04-15 07:41

    Interesting.

  2. #2Shimmy12023-04-15 08:15

    Yeah, once again, it was the habitual offenders that just have to be the last ones with spittle on their lips. Unfortunate.

  3. #3Tinkerer2023-04-15 08:17

    What a shame My last post in his thread indicated my disappointment that it had gone off topic so badly.

  4. #4_Weldman_2023-04-15 11:52

    Well y'all can now venture over to mine now , just leave your boots at the door that are covered with BS that locks a thread.

  5. #5cuttin edge2023-04-15 13:38

    As I read this post, I thought I was in trouble again for talking about the metric system again.

  6. #61693TA2023-04-15 15:34

    Just when I thought I had everyone on the list to purchase the latest edition of my cheese straighteners too.

  7. #7joe--h2023-04-15 15:47

    And we still don't know what happened to his missing AC equipment. Time for a new thread of "The Further Adventures of Vtech" Joe H

  8. #8Vetech632023-04-15 19:08

    I just saw that my thread was locked. It’s original intent was to track issues and dumb crap with management, HNC, and TNH. Well, a lot has changed since the thread started and to be honest, it had become a repair and opinion thread months ago…….so my feelings aren’t hurt at all. The last thing I wanted was my own repair thread that just went on forever. I appreciate everyone’s input, thoughts, and laughs……but it was overdue to die and lately I was struggling to even keep up with it. If new important developments occur then I wI’ll start a new thread. Right now it just looks like I will continue to be their “guy” for the short term…..maybe long term sometime in the future. I would like to get back to spreading what knowledge I still have left in my brain in hopes of the younger generations picking up things that they may pass on In the future. I feel my quick wit and smart eleckness will grace this board once again. Hey Joe……..My a/c stuff did not return. That stuff ran away to the wild blue yonder with my a/c vac too.

  9. #9joe--h2023-04-15 19:40

    AC Alien abduction? Actually the interaction with the maroons was more interesting then the fixing, but every story needs a background. Without the broken junk the clowns have no circus. Joe H

  10. #10CM19952023-04-16 19:15

    Opened the thread back up if everyone can act civil. I have no experience with pavers but interested to see what kinda shape that Weiler paver is in.

  11. #11Tinkerer2023-04-16 20:23

    Thanks, CM1995 !

  12. #12Acoals2023-04-16 20:49

    Looks like now you have the solemn responsibility to keep the thread alive . . .

  13. #13kshansen2023-04-18 15:13

    We need all the quick wit we can find to offset those like me with only 1/2 of a wit! Somedays my mind seems to be working like a 24 volt bulb hooked to a weak 6 volt battery!

  14. #14cuttin edge2023-04-18 19:38

    You're not alone in that.