Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

google search……

cutting edge ยท 2013-04-03 08:13

no longer cares about HEF. You guys used to be a the top of the list when typing in heavyeq..... but now you cant be found until typing in the whole site name

Replies4
  1. #1JDOFMEMI2013-04-04 17:06

    Bummer!

  2. #2digger242j2013-04-04 19:15

    I imagine it's a refinement in the search engine itself. I don't know what the results used to be. Right now, if I type in "heavyequipmentfo" (without spaces), we're the second suggestion, behind "heavy equipment for sale". If I type in "heavy equipment f" (with the spaces), "heavy equipment forums" shows up forth in the list of suggestions. And if I click on that, we're still the first result listed.

  3. #3cutting edge2013-04-04 23:56

    cool...just don't want to see you lose exposure or page views.

  4. #4ForceChem2014-07-17 18:48

    I've done SEO (amongst many other things) for about a decade now. Lots of radical algo changes in past couple of years.