Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Got a little press today.

Hallback ยท 2021-05-21 22:46

I wasn't expecting this!

Replies9
  1. #1AzIron2021-05-21 23:21

    That's a pretty good read makes me feel bad for you cause that is entirely to much vocational trucks in abusive environments for one guy to have to keep running

  2. #2Truck Shop2021-05-22 00:57

    Nice write up.

  3. #3Aarons812021-05-22 03:38

    How long did you have to wait for that? I thought I saw you mention on here you were waiting on it

  4. #4Mike L2021-05-22 05:21

    Very cool. How long before you take delivery?

  5. #5Hallback2021-05-22 08:34

    Ordered late January. It gets released from factory on Tuesday. Will take a couple weeks to rig up. My buddy is a pretty high up suit and not sure if it helped but they kept it moving fairly steady. The only hold up was the front bumper.

  6. #6CM19952021-05-22 10:35

    Nice write up! Congrats on the C500 - looks like a beast!

  7. #7_Weldman_2021-05-22 12:24

    I was expecting pictures or description of a shop press you had gotten. Now you just need to get it printed up and hang it on the wall. My wife is from Renton WA. and her mom still lives there, trying to get her out of there too.

  8. #8John C.2021-05-22 12:28

    Congratulations on the new hauler.

  9. #9Hallback2021-05-22 13:58

    Thanks guys. I wasn't expecting it for sure.