Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Got a new truck!

stretch ยท 2011-09-29 17:18

Hi guys, it's been a while since i was here, so it's time for an update. Thanks again to all who replied to my previous thread about looking for a ride: About a month ago, I ended up finding an '86 F-350 with the 6.9 IDI on the other side of town for a decent price. had it checked over by me and three of my also mechanically-inclined friends, the old man, and our mechanic, and it passed all inspections . Now, she's sitting in the back driveway while I enjoy the cheaper insurance and faster acceleration of the Buick a little longer. :cool2 Since I don't have time to resize my pics, here's the link to them. http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/non-powerstroke-general-discussion/216580-my-6-9-home.html

Replies4
  1. #1willie592011-09-29 18:59

    Sharp looking truck stretch.

  2. #2mitch5042011-09-29 20:49

    Sweet truck

  3. #3motrack2011-09-29 21:36

    Nice looking truck! I have 3 diesel F250s that span 83 to 86. That is my favorite body style and the trucks were built to work. They have become a hobbie of sorts.

  4. #4RonG2011-09-30 05:18

    That looks to be in excellent condition for the year.Good luck with it.Ron G