nevermind i was going to show you guys a bunch of pics but i exceed my bandwidth limit on photobucket.
thats it ur fired for false advertizing... I wanted to see pictures!
i tried posting attachments too but it wouldnt work!
Should be able to load pics from your puter, we need to see
unless the extraction happened at the dentist..!
i'll try this again here... the guy with the 7 was turning too close to the bank of the creek and it slid in
have some more here--- the d7 was sitting on alot steeper angle than what the pics look like. so we tied the ROPS to the bucket of a 200lc deere just as a safety procaution to keep it from upsetting.
Nice lookin' tractors
Sweet looking units. I just cant get enough of those old cats.
ahh haa, thats what i'm talking about, you can have your job back now...
that's the 7f i was looking at buying--- but i hear it needs it's fluids changed now for some reason
that a good looking old 7 for sure
At least the fan was out of the water, we dropped a 7 through the ice and when the fan hit the water, well we had a mess! Radiator cores are kind of spendy!
sledgehammer, What make of blade is this. How does it work for you. I am still working on getting a root rake and now that I have a dozer, I may build on in the future. Yours looks unique. Thanks, cb1
the fan was actually just in the water. it was spraying everywhere! it didn'y wreck anything though.
it's a young rake. i found it used in BC. how does it work? i'll put it this way--- i'll never use a dirt blade for piling trees again! you can tramp with it, pull out stumps and roots and pile trees. don't even really need a breaking disc behind it!