Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Got the Spicer PS1350 axle manual in pdf format!

joestewart ยท 2010-05-31 14:40

The axle was used on Lull and Skytrak machines and probably a host of others. This is the axle used on my 1992 Lull 644 Highlander. Manual is titled "Maintenance Manual Models PS/PR 1350, Planetary Wheel End, Wheel End Brakes, and Steering Cylinder" In pdf format! I can email it to those that need it. PM me your email address if you'd like a copy.

Replies14
  1. #1theeasterner2010-11-15 19:18

    If you could send me the manual in pdf....that would be great! Thanks Dennis email at [email protected]

  2. #2kenboyd2011-03-11 14:44

    Could you send me a copy of the manual in pdf? I'd appreciate it. Been looking for a while now. Thanks, Ken email: [email protected]

  3. #3tool_king2011-03-19 12:47

    joestewart Iam interested in that axl pdf .Can you send me a copy at [email protected] .Let me know if you are also looking for anything I have alot info to share other machinery. THANKS ED

  4. #4Moepalmier2011-10-01 16:20

    Could you send me the manual? Thank you. Moe email at [email protected]

  5. #5Thomask992013-09-21 05:03

    I would really appreciate a copy if still available. Working on one now. [email protected]

  6. #6mkelderm2014-02-07 09:27

    Would it still be possible to get a copy of this manual? [email protected]

  7. #7menglert2014-06-11 22:20

    Can I still get a copy of this manual? Thanks, Mike [email protected]

  8. #8Aero Lift2014-06-12 12:11

    If you need any guidance or repair parts on the axle repair call Steve @ 734-516-5675

  9. #9wjordan2014-09-01 18:31

    I would like copy of this manual Thanks Wayne [email protected]

  10. #10wjordan2014-09-02 18:02

    Does anyone have a part number for the universal joints that go in the front and rear shaft from drop gearbox to axel? I am trying to get a number for the guys at CARQUEST.

  11. #11bracattack2015-05-17 21:29

    Anybody still have this file they could pass along? [email protected] Thanks

  12. #12mpascino2015-05-17 22:02

    I would be grateful for a copy of this as well. Thanks in advance! Mike [email protected]

  13. #13JRsEquipment2018-12-20 12:57

    PDF Still available?

  14. #14joestewart2018-12-20 13:30

    Its on the google site. Go to the following link. There are three (3) Spicer manuals on there. Help yourself. Dowload, print or simply view them on your computer screen. Thanks. Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals https://sites.google.com/site/deerebrown/david-brown-info-ii/other-free-pdf-manuals