Trying to find Physical location of GPS on my 2014 310 SX TC
any ideas? 50 plus views..........
Behind the left step just behind the batteries.
awesome thank you I was just servicing the batteries, I should have a better look
Correction, to the right of the batteries, not behind.
thx
looking for GPS on 2014 JD 310 SK TC you said next to batteries, what does it look like? I see nothing wild directly off the batteries in the box. there is something that looks like a FICM of a diesel truck, 5 inch wide 6-8 inches long cast aluminum body with fins? a picture would be...
nothing wired off the batteries directly.....
How about you take a picture of what you are seeing and post it. It should look like this:
YES that's it thank you so much for your help ill now go disconnect it!
what site or manual does that come from?
JD Parts Catalog here