Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Gradall 534C-6

bindian ยท 2020-11-27 00:37

Is a Gradall 534C-6 a grey market machine? I am looking to bid on one and there is no serial number listed and no photo of a data plate. hugs, Brandi

Replies2
  1. #1CM19952020-11-27 10:16

    Not that I know of. I have a 1998 534D-6 that we bought new. It's been a great machine that I will never sell. We would rather run it than some of the brand new rental machines on the market. It's a very handy machine to have around. Just recently the main boom cylinder started leaking which we've put on the winter time maintenance list. Other than 2 starters, batteries and hyd lines the machine has been trouble free. The little Cummins will crank before any of our Cats will.

  2. #2bindian2020-11-27 19:08

    Thanks. I'm just leery now as my CAT E70 had the data plate removed by CAT, when they took over Mitsubishi. It turned out a grey. But is a fine machine also. hugs, Brandi