When the grader rotates, the force analysis of the rotary hydraulic motor, I want to select the rotary hydraulic motor model, can you tell me how to calculate? I need a mathematical formula.
what is the horse power of the machine at the wheels, how much material does the leading edge of the blade push, how big is the circle, are the teeth on the inside or the outside of the circle, is the blade fully extended when rotating into the cut. If you knew the maximum force needed to move the blade when fully extended, how far the blade would be extended. So torque equals radius time force. That would give you the torque from the center of the circle to the farthest extended tip of the moldboard. Then you would have to figure how much torque you would need to ........ yeah you need an engineering forum.
Also need to know how much/max. tractive effort is being applied to the blade. There's not a simple answer. Size of gears and gear reductions and relief valves to prevent damage all have to be considered. However you could look at the size of cylinders a Champion/Volvo uses and get an idea of the forces necessary.
Thank you very much for your answer, because I am not a mechanical engineer, I am just a college student, and I want to complete the course assignment by mathematical formulas and simple calculation of the approximate torque.
I bet if you did a little looking the torque ratings for the swing drive are listed for Cat and maybe other brands. Then you'd have to reverse engineer how they arrived at the torque required.