I do some grading with the skidsteer to +- .5 inch. small areas of about 1000sqft. I am trying to speed up the process, would like to here about any techniques you may know about. I current just use a laser, and cannot afford the laser control system.
Wow, some concret finishers I have seen have a hard time holding 1/2 inch over 25 feet nevermind 100 ft. muzy
track machine 277 cat big foot print more area on the ground more stable than four tires always moving because of little voids in your grade
i always like to take some lathe and either black marker or marking tape and every 20 feet or so or if you need it closer do that since your looking for a tighter grade, but mark your lathe at grade and fill to that. keep your bucket full of dirt and throttle up and start pushing.
OK that's funny! and so true... Welcome to the Forums Digging It Inc!:drinkup