Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Great Deals!

crane operator · 2025-02-10 21:52

Volvo CTL loader for sale ​ 2012 Volvo mct125c​ $17,000 Listed 3 weeks ago 3 weeks ago in Double Springs, AL Message About this vehicle​ Exterior color: Yellow · Interior color: Grey Fuel type: Diesel 3+ owners Seller's description​ Great running machine, needs some minor stuff. Throttle box on the motor is stuck idled high. Boom cylinder needs packed. You can drive the machine foward anywhere you want to but has a wire broke to the right side reverse solenoid that I haven’t had time to find. I bought it for personal use but made a job change shortly after and I no longer need it. Only 1600 hours on it. Oil change, new hydraulic fluid and filters less than 25 hours ago. It could be fixed and in use for a couple hundred bucks or possibly just some time spent tinkering. No trades Looks like slightly more than 1600 hours on the sprocket wear..... And well, no reverse..

Replies151
  1. #1Joe H2025-02-10 21:57

    There's a zero missing somewhere in the description. Joe H

  2. #2crane operator2025-02-10 22:03

    This one is actually priced right, but they could have at least shoveled it out: 2008 Chevy Silverado 3500hd 4x4 Runs an drives 200xxx miles arnt exact 6.6 duramax No blow by Clean title in hand Comes with air compressor that does work $4500

  3. #3crane operator2025-02-10 22:16

    Cat Skid Steer​ $23,500 Listed 13 weeks ago 13 weeks ago in Pea Ridge, AR Message ​ Condition Used - Good 2014 Cat 259b3. 2 speed, standard flow, quick attach. Everything works as it should. Good, strong machine. Just under 10k lbs. 4500 hours will be going up as it’s in use.

  4. #4cfherrman2025-02-10 22:37

    Why do people trash work trucks? You are in that truck more than any other vehicles in your life, keep it nice and clean

  5. #5LN Pipeline2025-02-11 00:15

    Surely, there are at least two extra zeros mistakingly added to this price. Considering what people are trying to sell junk for nowadays, maybe not.

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-02-11 01:55

    That one is understandable. The seller got a little bump on the knoggin.

  7. #7HarleyHappy2025-02-11 07:32

    Can you imagine being in the cab when that happened. I can imagine the operator has a little PTSD.

  8. #8Welder Dave2025-02-11 18:03

    Depends on the operator. Some are so reckless they can't comprehend that they could be seriously injured doing something stupid.

  9. #9CM19952025-02-11 18:12

    Couple of my guys live in Double Springs I could have them go by and grab some oil samples if you're interested.

  10. #10CM19952025-02-11 18:14

    Whatever - Who needs a ROPS?

  11. #11Acoals2025-02-11 18:19

    "Everything works as it should" Never mind the ROPS that somebody landed a 200 year old oak tree on. Or whatever the ratchet strap is holding together on the back . . .

  12. #12Welder Dave2025-02-11 18:34

    Might be holding the rear door closed.

  13. #13chidog2025-02-11 19:28

    Gotta love how many car and truck ad's where the seller photos it with all the junk inside and 2 inches of moss on the outside. With no attempt to even try to wash or clean it. Wow! And then wants the highest price you have ever see on it.

  14. #14crane operator2025-02-11 20:42

    Of course! No ROPS versions are available at GREAT DEALS! You don't even need a back door! Cat Skid Steer 2015 246D​ $19,900 Listed18 weeks agoin Long Lane, MO Details​ Condition Used - Good Has a brand new engine put in Jan 2023, hours are 7,982.7. Posting this for my husband, it was used for cleaning out poultry houses, reason for cab being cut off. Dm with any questions or come look at it! Great option for a used loader for less money.

  15. #15MarcusZ19672025-02-11 21:00

    Missing a few more things beside the ROPS.....

  16. #16crane operator2025-02-11 22:12

    We don't sell unoptioned cat equipment at GREAT DEALS! They use only the best care when cutting down equipment. Cut it in the middle of the rops, bring the roof down, reweld, then cut your waist access in the roof. That way you can have all the fancy buttons and the screens, with no wiring hiccups.

  17. #17Acoals2025-02-11 22:42

    It's a great option for a used loader, for less money even!

  18. #18Coaldust2025-02-12 01:06

    For cleaning out the chicken coop. My goodness.

  19. #19Welder Dave2025-02-12 01:18

    I have seen a much much more brutal hack job of a new skid steer for use in poultry barns for picking up pallets of chickens going to the processor. They chopped the ROPS from the top that had all the wiring and gauges etc. There was just a complete rats nest of wires and crap right beside the seat with no attempt to make any kind of a dash panel. Wish I would have had a camera at the time. The same machine had the dealer install faster drive motors and maybe pumps but not sure. I heard the dealer raked them over the coals for the mods. Can't remember exactly but I think it was around $18,000! The machine was turned into a run it till dies POS because nobody else would ever want it, even it was given away. I have never seen such a complete lack of sense used to destroy a machine. More thought has been put into demolition derby cars and they still looked better after the derby. Chicken **** conversion would be appropriate.

  20. #20crane operator2025-02-12 08:37

    Their chicken/ turkey coops are 500-750'+ long. There's not a long list of guys looking for that job. But considering there's a egg shortage, maybe this is a new alaska venture?

  21. #21HarleyHappy2025-02-13 05:53

    Meh, people are lining up for that job. Leave work and have that Eu Due Chicken Crap aroma about you. Chicks be breaking down your door to get an egg, lol.

  22. #22Vetech632025-02-13 11:30

    I could catch fish with those sprocket teeth.

  23. #23CM19952025-02-13 12:33

    Cat Rental here refuses to rent to the chicken houses for obvious reasons.

  24. #24Coaldust2025-02-13 22:59

    Alaska egg prices today in Bethel. Pic is from an acquaintance. I haven’t been to BET in a long time.

  25. #25Joe H2025-02-14 00:26

    Your eggs are shipped US mail? How many break? Joe H

  26. #26Coaldust2025-02-14 00:40

    Ever hear of USPS bypass mail? USPS subsidizes US mail to rural Alaska about $500 million, annually. Northern Air Cargo was paid $25,(with your tax dollars), for each family size box of eggs from ANC to BET. So, that’s more like an $85 dollar box of eggs. Thank you for your service. How else will we get our soft drinks, 2%, Arizona Tea, frozen Mac&Cheezw and Fruitloops? That’s one way Alaska aviation survives. Gotta get those bypass mail contracts.

  27. #27Coaldust2025-02-14 00:43

    It’s crazy! By the time you get them home, without slipping on the ice,……. Sometimes they are all broken. Lol What a way to live.

  28. #28Coaldust2025-02-14 01:05

    I’ll sell you a fresh dime bag. Don’t low ball me. I know what I got.

  29. #29MarcusZ19672025-02-14 04:51

    Here ya go then...

  30. #30Joe H2025-02-14 11:00

    Maybe some chickens in with your rabbits? Have your own zoo. Joe H

  31. #31Coaldust2025-02-14 13:38

    I’m on it. I found a great deal on three used ones. They have been laying, well. Really enjoy having them. Girdy, Birdy and Miss BeeBee.

  32. #32Acoals2025-02-14 13:54

    If an egg is $1.50, what are those hens worth, $500 each?

  33. #33colson042025-02-14 13:56

    I've got 11 hens and have given away about half of the eggs they produce. Given the dramatic change in the price of eggs, I think we'll be opening a road side stand for the kids this spring to sell eggs at.

  34. #34Coaldust2025-02-14 14:01

    Funny story. I traded a pair of proven, buck and doe Silver Fox bunnies for the ladies. Remember the Palin family? Yeah, one of the girls had hatched and raised them. Too funny.

  35. #35Coaldust2025-02-14 14:14

    We don’t have any traditional farm supply stores that sell chicks in the spring, such as the developed world. Locals typically order fertilized eggs and incubate them. I’m going to try quail this spring. People have decent Success with Amazon orders.

  36. #36colson042025-02-14 14:26

    If I knew how to ship the eggs, I would send some fertile quail eggs to you. I have 7 hens and 2 roosters, and they are prolific producers. I'm currently getting 7 quail eggs daily. Most are getting pickled, my personal favorite.

  37. #37Coaldust2025-02-14 14:27

    Those are beautiful!

  38. #38Acoals2025-02-14 15:07

    Murray McMurray doesn't airmail chicks to the North Pole?

  39. #39Coaldust2025-02-14 15:33

    They will ship to Anchorage during the summer months. USPS says 72 hours for live birds. Or, Alaska Airlines Pet Connect, from Seattle. In 22, our annual shipment of honeybees from Sacramento, got diverted to Atlanta and they all died in the Georgia heat. Delta flew the charter to Anchorage, anyways. What a disaster. 5 million bees.

  40. #40CM19952025-02-14 19:13

    Diverted to ATL? That's a 4+ hour direct flight "diversion". They must've stuck them in a warehouse for them to die. My grandfather raised bees in Alabama for over 30 years. What a shame.

  41. #41crane operator2025-02-15 08:30

    Got a personal great deal today. The guys always love dragging out this cordless 1/2" impact. I think it's kind of a pooch, but whatever.. We've got a little suspension project going on, and I've got a used impact for sale now. The guys let me use it, and now it's time for it to find a different home. Make me a offer!

  42. #42crane operator2025-02-15 08:31

    It's fine if you hold the socket all the way on.

  43. #43Oxbow2025-02-15 08:51

    An online auction mat be in order? Lol

  44. #44colson042025-02-15 08:58

    They're only about $20-25 for a replacement anvil and they're fairly easy to replace. I've rebuilt several Paslode Framing nailers after the price of sending them to the refurb shop in GR doubled.

  45. #45HarleyHappy2025-02-15 09:09

    Whole thing needs a hydraulic anvil, looks pretty beat. I know every time mine falls on the floor or off the ladder, I think it will be the last time.

  46. #46stinky642025-02-15 09:36

    True case of "driver" abuse.

  47. #47crane operator2025-02-15 09:41

    Yeah butttt, they got these red ones that everyone is saying are so much better. You're denying me new tool needs.

  48. #48crane operator2025-02-15 09:42

    You weren't there and you don't have pictures to prove it.

  49. #49CM19952025-02-15 10:00

    They are and everyone knows it.

  50. #50HarleyHappy2025-02-15 15:41

    I am not buying anything red unless it’s underwear. I have a small fortune in yellow and black and I’m not going back!

  51. #51Mike L2025-02-15 17:27

    No truer words have ever been typed on the internet.

  52. #52Mike L2025-02-15 17:28

    C’mon man. Drink the kool aid. All the cool kids are buying red tools. You want to be cool, don’t you?

  53. #53MarcusZ19672025-02-15 17:48

    Red shirt???

  54. #54Junkyard2025-02-15 18:25

    Bauer? Lmao. I have Dewalt and Milwaukee. For some things I see no difference. My red 1/2” impact on the other hand….it’d a beast.

  55. #55CM19952025-02-15 18:57

    I hate pretty much everything red except for 18V cordless tools.

  56. #56Mike L2025-02-15 19:18

    Bauer? Can we get a moderator in here to give him a short vacation? First he’s trying to cut me out of the vetech buyout and now this. The only good thing I ever found at horrible freight was the exit.

  57. #57CM19952025-02-15 19:46
  58. #58Junkyard2025-02-15 20:11

    It’s possible I’m a straw bidder to drive up your price….lol. My son loves HF. Would I use their welders? Naw. Some of their tools are ok for a just in case. I do like their packouts for the $. Keeps my plasma stuff, suitcase stuff, hydraulic stuff and electrical stuff nice and organized.

  59. #59HarleyHappy2025-02-16 07:22

    I have friends that call and they are like, wanna go check out HF. I’m lika Na, I have everything I need and I don’t like anything there but occasionally might by a 10 pack of 4 1/2” rocks but even then, it’s only if I have a job coming up where I need to do a lot of crappy close grinding. I won’t use their cut off disks, I’ll tell you that. Occasionally I may need a tool that minute but can’t remember the last time that happened. Got a pretty nice gun safe and tool box for home.

  60. #60cfherrman2025-02-16 10:42

    I have to see a better $1.88 screw driver for hard oilfield use than what harbor freight offers.

  61. #61stinky642025-02-16 12:30

    Do you guys pee together too?

  62. #62hvy 1ton2025-02-16 12:52

    The DCF961 outperforms the M18 1" pistol grip and I say that as someone with depressing amount of red and black. It's violent, but effective.

  63. #63crane operator2025-02-16 17:53

    Okay, so you sent me down a rabbit hole of torque testing. I think the dcf961 putting out over 1,000 ft lbs, probably isn't going to be able to put that on the ground, with 1/2" sockets. That milwaukee with 1" drive is a lot more likely to get there. But, Dewalt makes a 3/4" gun, a DCF 964, which puts out similar big numbers, in 3/4" drive. Which is probably where I would rather be, because those 3/4 sockets are going to take what the 1/2 drive won't. I've broken my share of sockets. The most interesting to me, is the problems they have getting max numbers, without the very biggest batteries. I'm kind of spoiled at my shop, with all the air in the world. Which makes the air impacts for me, usually a better option. I always feel like the cordless stuff is needing a battery change. Because they always die when you get up into a bad spot and are finally putting the hurt to something, and then the battery dies. Air tools will just go and go. My 1" gun might make me take a breather for the air to catch up, but I probably needed a rest anyways.

  64. #64colson042025-02-16 18:22

    On big work, it's hard to beat air. We sold a self leveling loader for an ag tractor that we weren't using. Part of the deal is they want the frame brackets off our tractor. They haven't been touched since the dealer put them on over 20 years ago when we bought the tractor. Each frame was bolted on with (7) M20 bolts torqued to who knows what. I didn't even bother reaching for the Milwaukee. I drug out the ¾" pneumatic gun, big hose, and big sockets. Ugga dugga dugga zip. One by one, out they came. Had to wait on every other bolt for the 80 gallon compressor to catch up though. Even then, my uncle thought it would take all morning, and it took just over an hour, pulling off hoses and related accessories too. I don't think the Milwaukee would have rattled them nasty looking bolts out.

  65. #65Shimmy12025-02-16 18:27

    They all have their place. I have the d-handle 1" Milwaukee, and the pistol grip 1". We have a big 1" air impact that does all the truck wheels. I mainly bought the 1" Milwaukee stuff to use in the field because it was considerably cheaper than a big compressor, and I didn't want a big compressor using up all the space on the bed of my 550. Haven't regretted the decision yet. What is interesting is sometimes what the air 1" struggles with the Milwaukee will get moving right away. Haven't figured that one out yet.

  66. #66Acoals2025-02-16 18:30

    If there is a good air line available, I will take an air impact over an electric any time. Besides being much heavier and bulkier, electric is tricky with torque application; air just delivers torque better . . .

  67. #67Mike L2025-02-16 19:25

    Ive got a CP 1” drive and Also the Milwaukee 1” battery gun. Most of the time the Milwaukee will get it done but sometimes the CP will outshine the battery gun. The CP hits slower but probably with more torque. The Milwaukee hits faster, more like my 1/2” air. Sometimes that slower hit seems to rattle the fastener loose. Food for thought…

  68. #68HarleyHappy2025-02-17 07:35

    All I know is my brother has Milwaukee and I have Dewalt. His little baby drill can’t turn our generators over and start them. My smallest Dewalt drill will start either generator. They are both the 20v version. I made up some impact stepper sockets as my father, brother and I, all have the Generac 5500 generators and you can’t refit an electric start to them. We were worried about my father trying to pull start his, his hip had just been done, so I took off his pull start and gave him one of my drills and showed him how to start it one handed. Milwaukee drill can’t do it.

  69. #69DDoug2025-02-17 11:13

    Facebook www.facebook.com

  70. #70Shimmy12025-02-17 11:23

    Be careful, you might actually get some sucker interested, and then you'll have to deal with a tire kicker. But, you know what you got. Hehehe

  71. #71Georgia Iron2025-02-17 18:00

    I checked on ordering 32 females 16 white leggards and 16 Rhode Island Reds, the delivery date was early June. They are selling record amounts of chick's. I ended finding some local with a march delivery date. 6.00 ea. Going to try the whole egg thing again. I have a large coupe at a rental house and the tenants agreed to watch after them. Feed is pushing 20 to 22.00 per 50 lbs for non gmo. Last 2 trips to costco they have been sold out. Eggs have hit around 7.00 per 12 here. Easter is going to be expensive...

  72. #72Tyler d4c2025-02-17 19:10

    You know if it wasnt for baked goods and fried chicken id probably never eat another egg in my life (yes i realize there in lots of stuff)

  73. #73HarleyHappy2025-02-17 20:13

    Meh, would love to live without eggs but some days my body needs the protein.

  74. #74Shimmy12025-02-17 20:33

    ?? I can almost understand if you'd prefer organic feed, but non-gmo is a fallacy.

  75. #75Acoals2025-02-17 20:53

    But non-gmo labeling sure isn't . . .

  76. #76Shimmy12025-02-17 20:54

    3/4 of the genpop has no idea what the difference is.

  77. #77Acoals2025-02-17 20:57

    And that doesn't matter in the least to the industry . . .

  78. #78colson042025-02-17 21:00

    That's what the marketing departments are counting on

  79. #79Georgia Iron2025-02-17 23:08

    I started a new thread in reference, HeavyEquipmentForums

  80. #80Birken Vogt2025-02-18 02:12

    This hippie stuff has affected everybody. Can't escape it. I want my bologna and cheese like Grandpa used to eat.

  81. #81hvy 1ton2025-02-19 19:20

    961 does beat up 1/2" sockets. The same power with a 3/4" anvil is a lot better idea. It's not necessarily the highest capacity batteries that they like, it's ones that put out the highest peak amps.

  82. #82LCA0782025-02-20 20:57

    To get this this heavy equipment thread back on track (no pun intended!), here's the deal of the day in Texas:

  83. #83Oxbow2025-02-20 21:25

    Seems more realistic to have to pay $12500 to haul it off.

  84. #84Shimmy12025-02-20 22:07

    Well, let's see. Engine - $4000 Used bucket - $3000 Hydraulic thumb - $3000 Aux valve plumbing/valve - $4000 There's more than their asking.......

  85. #85Welder Dave2025-02-20 22:26

    If somebody wanted to strip it for parts could be a good deal. Undercarriage could be in good shape too. Can be a lot of hassle taking it apart and dealing with tire kickers and may take quite awhile to get things sold. I guess if someone had room for it or a used parts place bought it could make a good profit on parts.

  86. #86colson042025-02-21 06:25

    There are used equipment Breakers all over. Cook Equipment in Allegan, MI has a pretty large bone yard of parts off machines they bought damaged and stripped down. It's pretty impressive the collection of stuff they have available. There used to be an Ag breaker in Wayland called Stamms. They probably had 40 acres covered with broken tractors that were being stripped for parts. I went there once looking for a fuel filter base for a Case 2290/2390. I told them what I needed and we went through a maze of rooms in their warehouse until we got to the Case room. Guy rooted around in a crate and pulled out 3 of them. Which one ya want? The owner passed and the whole works went to scrap. I know the owner of an auto parts salvage yard. When they buy damaged vehicles, their goal is to buy the damaged unit for 1/10th what they think that unit has in final parts value.

  87. #87HarleyHappy2025-02-21 06:37

    Those places are pretty much gone around here. A good friend of mine, his father started one of the biggest salvage yard in New England and after he turned 50, he and his brothers decided to sell. It turned into a parking lot in 5 years. The new owners couldn’t figure out how to run it. Now, there are so little scrap yards, junk cars and equipment sit in back fields. It seems they are either not worth their weight or people are to lazy to work for decent money scrapping stuff. When I was in my teens, I found a D7 dozer that had built a levee out in the woods, duck hunting. Found the owner, he told me it had thrown a track and the motor died. We made a deal and I grabbed a big friend and 5 oxygen tanks and a propane tank and hauled it all out on a trailer and a truck in pieces. We did have to bring in my father’s old 9n Ford for help. We made really good money for a few weeks working.

  88. #88Oxbow2025-02-21 08:11

    Probably spend half the value getting it moved though.

  89. #89cfherrman2025-02-21 08:45

    I have no idea but I bet it's 12,000 to get it moved

  90. #90Birken Vogt2025-02-21 10:43

    I wonder how many good parts go to scrap in these operations, simply because the time was not right for the seller to find a buyer. I suppose if you are big enough you would keep track and know these numbers. Myself I have a bone yard of generators that I have pulled from service that "could" be repaired and sold, have parts that I remember I would have wanted at one time but time moves on and what would have been valuable 10 years ago is kind of an antique now.

  91. #91LCA0782025-02-21 11:16

    If that machine was already located in a machine salvage yard, the yard may list those parts at those prices but who knows how long it would take for them to sell. But this excavator is not at a machine salvage yard and appears to be in a scrap metal yard. I'm pretty sure I know the scrap yard where this machine is located and I seriously doubt that machine was cared for in a way I'd trust those used parts. By the time you load that machine, transport it to a machine salvage yard, and wait for buyers, the $12k up front cost to buy it is way too high in my opinion. If I owned that machine and I was already in a scrap yard, I'd break it down myself and offer those high $$ parts on eBay or try to wholesale them to a salvage yard. Figure the machine as a whole weighs in around 20 tons and removing those high $$ parts only takes 4-5 tons off the machine, I'd still have 15 tons of heavy scrap right there. At ~$200 per ton (low side as of today), that's $3k in my pocket as a scrap yard dealer and I can hopefully sell the parts you mention. But to think someone out there with a similar old broken-down tool in the local area who will need all those parts at once which would cause them to buy this burnt out machine is just fancy wishing. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Edit: Just looked it up. A Cat 320 weighs in at 49,000 operating weight so add 5 more tons or another $1k to my "bird in hand" cash for a total $4k sitting there. Might be better off dragging the machine to the side and offering parts from it on a 'pick and pull' basis.

  92. #92LCA0782025-02-21 11:40

    That's what I mean for this deal. A Cat 320 is probably 30 years old? That's kinda getting to be antique'ish in the excavator world. Not sure the demand for those parts make it the deal anywhere near worthwhile.

  93. #93Vetech632025-02-21 11:46

    Thats perfect to install a tub grinder on.

  94. #94DDoug2025-02-21 11:48

    I think that's covered in FarmShow magazine....

  95. #95Tyler d4c2025-02-21 12:53

    Well call me cheap if it was near by and i had or had a lead on anothet 320 that was broke in some other way id be interested. But thos is how our whole fleet came about old junk piles we rebuilt.

  96. #96LCA0782025-02-21 13:05

    Nah, you ain't cheap if you have the skills and time to do it. That's just being smart with your resources. Since this 320 is sitting in a junkyard and can be put off to the side, I think listing it is for $12k is fine as long as the seller knows it may take a long, long time to sell...if ever. It's when someone needs a piece of equipment like this gone now and still lists it for $12k is when I just shake my head...

  97. #97Joe H2025-02-21 13:11

    Years ago I had a salvage yard for Jags. The front end sheet metal was where the money was, hood grill & bumper. That paid for the initial purchase or I didn't buy it. Anything past that was pure profit. Joe H

  98. #98terex herder2025-02-21 20:54

    I doubt if the counterweight has any scrap value. To big to go into the furnace. Moving doesn't look like to much problem if you can get a trailer to it.

  99. #99HarleyHappy2025-02-22 06:43

    I’m sure that counterweight has some value. Shame to part out something that you absolutely know people need or will need valuable parts sometime. When I worked in a salvage yard, we had a shear and a big hammermill and I was like a kid in a candy store, with all the free parts. Between me and my brother, we loaded up my father’s place, till my mother had enough of that crap. Now 35 years later and some of that stuff is still around but not much. The man I worked for didn’t care hardly at all about parts and their value. He made money off metal. We would partially strip the cars back then. All batteries, starters, alternators, radiators, any high dollar item with copper or aluminum. I used to take automatic transmissions home and smash them apart with a hammer and a pair of safety glasses to make 50 bucks on an off day. I am glad I never turned into a pack rat like my father or brother but I always cringed when I junked something that I knew should be worth more. Even back then, we would take a 20’ container and pack it full of anything and everything copper or aluminum and he’d ship it to Japan. Evidently, must have been good money.

  100. #100DMiller2025-02-22 08:11

    I quit looking at FB Marketplace or Craigslist around here as the scammers and the ever present Ran When Parked types sitting on junk abound. The ads above attest to that!! "Only needs a Little Work I cannot Get To" is typical for something they already had estimates for they could not afford.

  101. #101colson042025-02-22 08:18

    You separate the steel from the cast aluminum? Anything else worth seperating out? I have a busted transmission and it's transfer case sitting here from a truck I parted out last year. I listed them on marketplace, under $100 each, and have gotten zero responses on them. I've accepted the market considers them scrap, and now I'm debating on breaking them down to see if I can get a better price on them. I bought the truck for $1400, kept the engine (v10) and amber strobe light for myself. Then, I sold the front clip for $200. Sold the rolling chassis with cab/fenders/hood for $600. Sold the electric brake controller for $50. I still have the cats and cooling package, which will go to the scrap yard, along with some other misc stuff. I didn't know if it was worth breaking the transmission to separate the different metals or not.

  102. #102LCA0782025-02-22 09:36

    skip to about the 9 min mark...

  103. #103Coaldust2025-02-22 16:10

    I’m embarrassed to say I’m paying $75 for 50# of organic feed. I need to figure something else out.

  104. #104terex herder2025-02-22 17:08

    Whole corn is $.09/lb, no organic frauds available. Flat rate box?

  105. #105Coaldust2025-02-22 17:14

    During the winter, I need a fully formulated recipe because the ground is compact snow & ice and they are unable to scratch & peck for grit. I’m still learning chicken farming. Ordering is probably the way to go. Make my own recipe.

  106. #106Coaldust2025-02-22 17:17

    Been watching documentaries about chicken farming.

  107. #107DMiller2025-02-22 18:00

    Great Uncle and Aunt made their Own, Home Shelled and Cracked Corn, ran Milo and Soy thru a roughing mill to make a Meal(Think Larger Coffee Mill), then added just a spot of Wheat also Rough Ground. Kitchen Leftover vegetables were tossed to the birds, they will Maul a head of cabbage, Lettuce, taters cooked or raw. They did buy Fish Meal from their COOP, and a Calcium supplement, by the bags. Had to edit, they added a Food Grade Lime as well.

  108. #108terex herder2025-02-22 18:40

    And oyster shells

  109. #109terex herder2025-02-22 19:24

    Local store $10.99/40# layer ration Bomgaars Feeds 16% Layer Pellet, 80964, 40 LB Bag Shop Bomgaars for Bomgaars Feeds 80964 16% Layer Pellet 40 LB Bag www.bomgaars.com

  110. #110DDoug2025-02-22 19:37
  111. #111Georgia Iron2025-02-22 20:02

    Wow. If you can find a cheap shipper, I could help you get a pallet shipped your way. I would imagine that you would need to get several people to go in on it to spread out the feed so that it does not get old.

  112. #112Georgia Iron2025-02-22 20:03

    I was under the impression that just using corn was not good for chickens??

  113. #113Acoals2025-02-22 21:15

    Correct, you won't get good egg production without balanced nutrition.

  114. #114terex herder2025-02-23 09:51

    A large flat rate box is 1/2 cubic foot, should hold about 24# of chicken feed. How would those numbers stack up? Pirate ship may have better rates.

  115. #115JD955SC2025-02-23 10:03

    Our rental department takes the opposite view Worst, most brutal/nasty application for a machine? Send them the brand new, fully optioned out, still has the new car smell machine fresh off the delivery lowboy Then expects the machine to be cleaned and returned to like new condition in a two hour rent turn work order.

  116. #116Acoals2025-02-23 10:16

    Sounds like Cat rental . . .

  117. #117cfherrman2025-05-20 10:43

    My best find was in 2022 I came up on an auction of international truck parts which had a trailer full of stuff but also had a n14, I got it for $500 and the engine I put in my rig and has served me well

  118. #118Tyler d4c2025-05-20 11:56

    I once spen 50 bucks at a sale on a bench top cnc mill. Owned it for maybe 8 hours and sold for 50 profit. My personal best imo was last week on a diesl fired/hatz diesl engine pressure washer had 1600 in it new is 23000 i added the hose reel

  119. #119chidog2025-05-20 22:51

    Serious 23K $ new? That has to be the largest industrial theft I have ever seen. Well almost, I guess Snap on tool boxes are in that same category. Crazy stuff.

  120. #120Welder Dave2025-05-20 23:11

    I see Easy Kleen for around $4500 with a gas engine. $23,000 does seem outrageous even with a diesel engine.

  121. #121Tyler d4c2025-05-21 06:26
  122. #122colson042025-05-21 06:53

    Wow. We paid around $2500 for a gas engine job with diesel heater about 2 years ago. Works great.

  123. #123HarleyHappy2025-05-21 07:00

    I’m sorry but there is no way that thing is 24k, must be a typo or some clever photoshop.

  124. #124Oxbow2025-05-21 07:00

    I bought a new one from a Ritchie Bros. auction a couple of years ago for about $2200 as I recall. It's a cheaper one but has worked well so far, and we use it fairly often.

  125. #125MarcusZ19672025-05-21 07:04

    Nope. From spamazon.

  126. #126MarcusZ19672025-05-21 07:15

    Holy *****.. MSC has that washer for over $53k??!!!!!??

  127. #127HarleyHappy2025-05-21 07:20

    There is no way Period. Some type of glitch. Keep posting pics, one of us should put it in cart, and try and buy.

  128. #128MarcusZ19672025-05-21 07:53

    Have fun.... Amazon link. https://www.amazon.com/Cam-Spray-3040QD-Portable-Pressure/dp/B079HQTW5Y MSC link. https://www.mscdirect.com/product/details/56296304

  129. #129Birken Vogt2025-05-21 10:06

    There is always some industrial supply hoping to take advantage of some big corporate or government buyer who does not know his stuff.

  130. #130Truck Shop2025-05-21 10:10

    At that price--it's a deal, by two one for a spare, then the better half can nail you with the spare frying pan.

  131. #131chidog2025-05-21 14:02

    And who makes the engine on it? Maybe those prices represent 5 or 6 tariffs on all the parts used. Yeah ha ha ha No matter what who ever is trying to sell them at those prices, needs their head examined, as well as who ever would pay that. 50k wow could buy a decent dirt machine for that, or a small box of Snap on tools.

  132. #132Tyler d4c2025-05-21 14:19

    Its a hatz diesel The mitm we had is getting quite worn I gave it to a buddy. I agree theres no way its worth 23k. The next was destoned to be on of those red or orange auction ones then saw this on on govplanet. Thats whowould buy it for 23k......

  133. #133cfherrman2025-05-21 18:54

    I think I'll just buy new whatever I wanted to clean instead of buying that pressure washer

  134. #134davejo2025-05-21 19:18

    Maybe the currency denomination is dong, not dollars. Regardless, its a troll, spoof or political jab...

  135. #135Vetech632025-05-21 20:12

    If I had you guys money, Ide buy 2.

  136. #136Tyler d4c2025-05-21 20:57

    It seems I need to email them and get a quote!

  137. #137Truck Shop2025-05-21 21:05

    We had a early 90's Landa, 3,000 psi diesel burner electric motor powered. Only difference ours had hose reel with 75' of hose. HOT. Never had a issue with it. Used it for trailer washouts, trans cases & wheel ends. I liked it because never had to screw with a small engine to power it. One on Ebay for 1,500. used. *

  138. #138Tyler d4c2025-05-23 16:13

    Offical quote for one just like I got

  139. #139chidog2025-05-23 17:27

    Hmmm maybe one of the super wealthy ones here could get us all one of them. You know a holiday gift of sort.

  140. #140Welder Dave2025-05-23 19:12

    Lots of other choices for a lot less money.

  141. #141Oxbow2025-05-23 21:36

    I haven't priced a Hotsy in a while, but I would have to believe they are a fair bit less than 14K for a comparable model.

  142. #142Truck Shop2025-05-23 22:12

    That's good machine.

  143. #143Welder Dave2025-05-24 00:10

    Landa and Easy Kleen are good units too.

  144. #144Truck Shop2025-05-26 18:52

    Speaking of deals--My wife runs a Ebay store for nick knacks. I had a oil pan and pickup tube for a 383/440 Dodge truck/4x4, that I had her list. You can buy new for $250 reproduction. Junk bent oil pans dirty, average $75 and some have been listed for 6 months plus. I cleaned gasket area and inside out of both pieces, shot some cast iron silver on it already had a box and packing material. Sold it in less than a hour, for $110, made $83 after shipping on a item I got for free. * There are some listed for $700, will never sell. It all depends on the level of greed whether it will sell quickly or not--I'll take the $83 for 45 minutes in easy work.

  145. #145Welder Dave2025-05-26 23:12

    I was lucky the shop that rebuilt my Cat engine didn't gouge me on a used oil pan. Original stamped pan had a root go through it. The found a used cast iron oil pan for $350 which I thought was reasonable. A new stamped oil pan was $700. It was sure nice to have the cast iron pan when I had to replace a deteriorated motor mount. I was able to jack the engine up enough to replace the mount. Would have had to get real creative to lift the engine with a stamped pan. Here's something that never made sense to me. If you call an internal combustion engine a motor, people will get on your case that motors are electric and ICE's are engines. So how come engines are held in place with motor mounts and not engine mounts? Makes you go hmmm??

  146. #146Truck Shop2025-05-27 06:30

    Same with gas pedal or throttle pedal--just unworthy technical crud. There is a imaginary line due to size and weight and type of fuel, stuff of mice and men that really doesn't matter.

  147. #147Truck Shop2025-05-27 06:32

    I should have said {Alex}.

  148. #148terex herder2025-05-27 10:08

    Ok, so you think General Electric should have been called General Motors, and General Motors should have been called General Engines? And while you are at it, do we need to change the name of radiators to convectors, as they don't get hot enough to radiate?

  149. #149Truck Shop2025-05-27 14:12

    How about General Menace.

  150. #150Welder Dave2025-05-27 14:43

    I think it's a conspiracy to confuse the hell out of everybody.

  151. #151Mobiltech2025-05-27 18:56

    Here we go again. Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway. That diesel Hatz pressure washer is listed for $ 29000 canadian dollars here. About 33,000 after taxes. Yikes. I hope it gives you a really special cleaning experience. Bought my hotsy diesel burner with 15 hp gas engine for $1800 10 years ago and still going strong. Probably outlast me. In the wrong hands it will peel paint off so I can’t imagine needing anything more powerful.