Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Great lakes Logging Congress, Green Bay, WI

Dig-UP ยท 2008-09-06 19:44

Couple pics from the Logging Congress, in Green Bay, WI...

Replies7
  1. #1Dig-UP2008-09-06 19:50

    Couple more

  2. #2Dig-UP2008-09-06 19:54

    Thats all for now...

  3. #3joedirt2008-09-07 15:44

    Great Pics Dig-up. Thanks a lot for telling me there was a logging show out there. AH who I am I kidding, I barely have enough fuel money to get to the job these days. Is it a pretty big show? I see that new cat 544 has sold so I'm guessing logging is still going out that way. Logging has pretty much stopped out this way. Shoot, we can't even cut down weeds in our yard ( they may be endangered :stirthepot dang environmentalists.) Feel free to post some more pics if you have them. Thanks Joe ..

  4. #4bigblueox2008-09-07 23:02

    how come they don't have anything like that one the east coast! seems like all the good shows are in vegas or farther west. on the other hand sunbelt is a good show on the east coast. awesome pics. i second the order for more!:drinkup

  5. #5Hammer 992008-09-26 14:47

    More!more!more!

  6. #6ForestDan2008-11-05 23:33

    Tree industry shows in the West don't draw very large crowds, a TCIA rep told me. TCIA is holding its annual trade show and conference in Milwaukee from Nov 11th to the 15th. I'm going, but don't know if the focus will be on smaller tree operations like mine, or logging. Probably a lot of one and a little of the other.

  7. #7Dom2008-11-06 15:11

    There was a Demo show in Halifax NS, where all the brands were showing and using their machines. Its on the East Coast, but still a far drive for you. A Logmax 7000 (especially the XT) and a Tigercat is a impressive combo in my opinion. :notworthy