Lets get away from nuts and bolts for a few minutes and take a break. Ennio Morricone conducting and the beautiful Susanna Rigacci vocal, in which movie is this theme- named Ecstasy of Gold?
The Good The Bad And The Ugly. BLONDIEEEE!!!
How bouts this one?
They left out the yelping dog in the cemetary.
Dog? We don't need no stinking dog! Truck Shop
Watch the movie... again, as the music starts, Tuco startles the dog and it runs away yelping. Man I love the music in all those Italian westerns. I still try to watch them when they come on cable. they have made a few good westerns in the last 20 years but sadly lacking that kind of orchestral music.
High Plains Drifter?
Nope, try again...
Once Upon a Time In the West.
DINF DING DING DING, we have a winner! Remember this one? remember the riddle?
Men from Shiloh / Virginian theme . I think Morricone did that as well .